It is such a happiness when good people get together,
and they always do …
10 things I do As Your Marriage Celebrant
- I write your ceremony to tell your story and include your special people provide drafts for your approval for your wedding day. You are in control of every step
- I ensure your wedding meets the legal and ethical obligations required by law in Australia & I conduct your special ceremony to legally marry you.
- I provide the formal marriage documents and counselling information to you.
- I liaise and work with other service providers for great outcomes to your dream day.
- I suggest rituals, readings, personal vows, music, special people & cultural heritage for your ceremony.
- I don’t do “cloned” ceremonies, I do original ceremonies that tell your story as you begin a new chapter in your life. Oh yes, we do have fun along the way.
- I manage rehearsals, & plan for the unexpected, to give you total peace of mind.
- I dress to compliment your style, theme and location, I use a professional sound system so everyone can hear everything and even supply a table for you to sign your wedding documents.
- I arrive at least 1 hour early ready to conduct your ceremony and it’s the only wedding I book for that day.
- I register your wedding with the appropriate authority within 14 days of your marriage.